Colorado State University participates in the National Winter Canola Variety Trial program organized by Kansas State University. Colorado results (when available) are included in the national trial report published annually.
- 2007-2008 Blue Sun Winter Canola at Akron, CO
- 2007-2008 National Winter Canola Variety Trials at Akron, CO
- 2008 Nutri-Turf Variety Trials at Fort Collins, CO
- 2008 Irrigated Spring Canola Trial at Yellow Jacket
- Winter Canola Production Guide for the Great Plains
- Grower’s Manual and Field Trial Results from Univ. of Idaho
- Results from North Dakota State University
- Canola Growth and Development from Kansas State Univ.
- Winter Canola Production Practices in Kansas from Kansas State Univ.
- Great Plains Canola Production Handbook from Kansas State Univ.